High Linearity Gain Block
Tuning Range: 0.05 to 8.0 GHz
The GRF2013 is a broadband gain block with low noise figure and industry leading linearity designed for small cell, wireless infrastructure and other high performance applications. It exhibits outstanding broadband NF, linearity and return losses over 0.7 to 3.8 GHz with a single match.
Configured as a linear driver or cascaded gain block, GRF2013 offers high levels of reuse both within a design and across platforms. The device is operated from a supply voltage of 1.8 V to 5.0 V with a selectable IDDQ range of 10 to 120 mA for optimal efficiency and linearity.
GRF2013 is internally matched to 50 Ω at the input and output ports, needing only external DC blocks and a bias choke on the output.
- Linear Driver Amp for High PAR waveforms such as LTE and WCDMA
- Small Cells and Cellular Repeaters
- General Purpose Linear Amplifier
- Saturated, Broadband Driver Amplifier
- Gain: 18.5 dB
- NF: 1.3 dB
- OIP3: 38.5 dBm
- OP1dB: 22.5 dBm
- High Linearity
- Low Noise Figure
- Flexible Bias Voltage and Current
- Internally Matched to 50 Ω
- Process: GaAs pHEMT