Setting Higher Standards
At Guerrilla RF, we are committed to your complete satisfaction. We maintain a world class quality management system which covers every aspect of our organization and supply chain. Our quality commitment begins with our choice of proven wafer technologies and proven package technologies. It progresses throughout every step of our design, test, delivery and sales support processes. We have carefully chosen supply chain partners who have proven year after year to be the best at what they do - and that is consistently deliver quality products each and every day.
Our commitment to Quality is not simply an idea, but a functional, interactive system of processes encompassing our entire business organization. Everyone at Guerrilla RF understands what is expected and is committed to your satisfaction.
We invite you to learn more about our commitment to you as we continue to deliver the industry's highest quality products and most innovative solutions. You have our guarantee that this deep-rooted commitment translates into significant, sustainable value for your business.
- Guerrilla RF Quality System - Compliance to ISO9001:2015
- Supply Chain Partners - Compliance to ISO9001:2015, TS16949, ISO14001
- Continuous Improvement, continuous loop system
- Guerrilla RF Design - 100% of all Designs are created by and the intellectual property of Guerrilla RF
- Built in Design and Readiness review process
- Final test - all DC and RF parametric limits are specified by and under the control of Guerrilla RF
- GaAs dice, lead frame package, Au wirebond, Pb free finish
- Superior, demonstrated ruggedness and reliability to JESD47
- Products field deployed into commercial, automotive and aerospace
- >1.5Billion QFN/DFN packages shipped since platform release > 15 years ago
- GRF has millions of field deployed devices across the globe
- Partnered with industry leaders in Foundry, Assembly and Test Technology
- Demonstrated leadership in High Volume/High Reliability Manufacturing
- Failure Analysis / Product Analysis RFA and RMA System
- PCN Process compliant to JEDEC JESD46
- Applications Engineering Support