Linear Rx Mixer with Integrated LO Buffer and IF Amplifier
Tuning Range: 0.1 to 5.0 GHz
GRF7034 is a linear down-converter with an integrated LO buffer and IF amplifier designed for a wide range of applications. The integrated buffer allows the device to perform well with input LO drive levels of 0 dBm while the integrated IF amplifier provides high conversion gain.
The device inputs and outputs are single-ended and are easily matched to 50 ohms.
Please consult with the GRF applications engineering team for custom tuning/evaluation board data.
- Sub-6GHz Wireless
- ISM Band Applications
- 4G/5G Cellular
- Wireless Audio
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Cable Infrastructure
- RF Range: 0.1 to 5.0 GHz
- IF Range: 0.1 to 5.0 GHz
- LO Range: 0.1 to 5.0 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 11.8 dB
- SSB NF: 8.0 dB
- IIP3: 11.0 dBm
- IP1dB: 0.0 dBm
- Integrated IF & LO Amplifiers
- Low -6dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Supports Low-Side or High-Side Injection
- 50Ω Single-ended RF, LO and IF Ports
- Flexible Bias Voltage
- Ultra-low Power Consumption of < 80mW