Broadband LNA/Linear Driver
Tuning Range: 0.1 to 6.0 GHz
GRF4014-W is a broadband low-noise, linear driver designed for SDARS, small cell, wireless infrastructure and other high performance applications. With simple external matching, it exhibits outstanding broadband NF, linearity and return losses over wide fractional bandwidths with a single match.
The device is operated from a supply voltage (VDD) of 3.0 to 8.0V. IDDQ can be adjusted over a wide range for optimal efficiency and linearity.
Consult with the GRF applications engineering team for custom tuning/evaluation board data and device s-parameters.
- SDARS Stage 2 LNA
- Linear Driver/LNA
- Small Cells and Cellular Repeaters
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- EVB NF: 0.80 dB
- Gain: 17.0 dB
- OP1dB: 24.0 dBm
- OIP3: 39.0 dBm
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Qual Pending
- 100% Device Reflow at Assembly
- 100% Optical Die Inspection
- Flexible Bias Voltage and Current
- Process: GaAs pHEMT
- Internally Matched to 50Ω