Tuning Range: 0.1 to 3.8 GHz
The GRF2108 is a high-gain, low-current GaAs pHEMT LNA tunable over 100 to 3800 MHz. It exhibits outstanding gain and noise figure performance with IDDQ levels as low as 4mA.
The device is operated from a supply voltage (VDD) of 1.8 to 5.0 V with a selectable IDDQ range of 4 to 20 mA for optimal efficiency and linearity.
Please consult with the GRF applications engineering team for custom tuning/evaluation board data and device S-parameters.
- ISM Band LNA
- 2.4 GHz Drones
- Wireless Microphones
- Cellular Boosters/Repeaters
- Cellular DAS
- Small Cells
Reference: 3.3V/10mA/900 MHz
- EVB NF: 0.9 dB
- Gain: 17 dB
- OP1dB: 17.5 dBm
- OIP3: 19 dBm @ +0 dBm POUT/tone
- Excellent Gain and NF Performance with IDDQ Levels as low as 4mA.
- Flexible Biasing Provides Latitude for Linearity and Efficiency Optimization
- 4 to 20 mA Quiescent Current Consumption
- 1.8 to 5 V Supply Voltage
- 50 Ω Single-ended Input and Output Impedances
- -40 to 105 °C Operating Temperature Range
- Compact 1.5 x 1.5 mm DFN-6 Package