Log Average Power Detector
0.1 to 6.0 GHz
GRF1201W is a low-cost, logarithmic, average power detector IC LNA designed for cost-sensitive applications in the 100 to 6000 MHz frequency range.
It is operated from a supply voltage (Vcc) range of 2.7 to 5.0 volts and housed in a 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 mm 6-pin plastic DFN package. Consult with the GRF applications engineering team for additional performance data.
- Automotive Telematics
- High-volume, cost-sensitive logarithmic power detector applications
- Detector Slope: 0.08 volts per dB (–20 to +20 dBm)
- Linear Logarithmic Power Detector
- Tested to AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- Flexible bias voltage
- Minimal External Components
- Process: InGaP HBT